Santa Clarita Diet
– Sheila and Joel are just your average California real estate agents until Sheila begins to crave the taste of raw meat…. turns out she’s a zombie. Part horror, part frothy family comedy, this show is super fun if you can stomach A LOT of gore. This Netflix show is the perfect binge- ten episodes at half an hour each means that you can easily kill this one (pun intended) in two nights!
Sephora Makeup Brushes– While purging my way though all the stuff in my bathroom cabinets, I realized that I was using makeup brushes that were at least 5 years old and many were much older than that. I decided to purchase a totally new set from Sephora, which are infused with charcoal powder, which has antimicrobial properties.
Sephora Contour Palette
– Another thing that I noticed was that I didn’t have a proper all-in-one contour/highlight palette. This one from Sephora is awesome. The pigments are rich enough for my fair skin and are super blendable.
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
– Oh dark circles, how loathe thee. I am constantly trying out different products to cover up my under eye shadows. I recently saw this product recommended on a vlog so I picked it up and I love it. Good coverage, easy to apply and blend and doesn’t go dry and cake-y as the days goes on.
Icone Kimono Cardigan
has become a fave online shopping destination over the last year or so (Canadian company means better shipping rates and NO DUTY) for good quality, inexpensive basics. I LOVE this cardigan so much. The shape is super chic and totally different than any other sweater I own.
Clementine: The Life of Mrs. Winston Churchill by Sonia Purnell
– Winston Churchill is a towering figure in 20th Century history as the Prime Minister of England during the last years of World War Two. His wife Clementine, his lifelong companion and staunchest supporter, is ofter overlooked or misrepresented in biographies of him. Here, Purnell writes about how “Clemmy” shaped the life of her larger-than-life husband.
Ikea Tea Lights
– In my quest to fully embrace Hygge this winter, I am burning a ton of candles. Ikea tea lights burn clean and are super inexpensive.
Dr. Jart Water-Sure Gel
– I have used Dr. Jart BB creams in the past and loved them but until I received a sample, I had never tried the creams. This gel based moisturizer is amazing and while pricey, a little goes a long way. Perfect over your favourite serum.
What was your favorite product or thing that you discovered in February?